1. Bitte immer die Rechnerkonfiguration komplett posten!
    Vollständige Angaben zur Konfiguration erleichtern die Hilfestellung und machen eine zügige Problemlösung wahrscheinlicher. Wie es geht steht hier: Klick.
    Information ausblenden

get stuff free .. internationally!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Hardware allgemein" wurde erstellt von get-stuff-free, 2. Februar 2005.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. get-stuff-free

get-stuff-free ROM

Hi

You all know sites like: freeipods.com, which only is for people the USA... and that does irritate all

of us right?

I have found a site, which seems just as good as freeipods.com
    But i still need 2-3 people to join under me, to get a small thing from them.
    I will ofcourse post pictures etc. if i should get the referals, and the thing i order from them.

To sign up under me, its a good idea to make an email adresse at fx:
    www.walla.com (DO NOT USE HOTMAIL.com email adresse or something like this, as this will ruin your

chance of not writing your creditcard details).
    Or you can use your own email adresse, as long as its not from a free service like hotmail.com

then afterwards use this link:
    http://www.get-stuff-free.com/index.php?referrer=12451

and push the: sign up button and make a user at the site.

thereafter push the "complete offer" button and click "get the offer" which stands right at the ebay.com

picture!

Then make a user at ebay and complete the offer by validating it through the email which is sent to you.

AND bet on an item and be the highest bidder for atlast 1 minute! ... YOU DONT HAVE TO WIN THE AUCTION

.. JUST BE THE HIGHEST BIDDER .. FX bid on an Ipod, and only bid something like 10$ or what is minimum.
    (dont go higher than 100$ or so)

Thank you for your help.

If you want to see if this service works yourself, then just start refer people, and you can for free

use my description of what to do.

2. Ich dachte, derartige Threads seien verboten?

3. Michael_x

Michael_x Halbes Megabyte

sicher ist sowas verboten, aber leider passiert sowas immer wieder
    denke mal der thread wird gelöscht werden

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Diese Seite empfehlen